- There might be slight cosmetic issues, or missing minor accessories as the products have been demonstrated.
- 3 months warranty provided starting from the date of purchase.
- For online purchase, please select "pick up at our service center" or you may contact us for arrangement.
- In case of any disputes, ECT Eichi Technology International Limited reserves the right of final decision.
Closer to Original Sound
After successfully launching the AK100 and the AK120 models, we asked ourselves, “What is the ultimate sound quality?” After much consideration, we decided to move a step further with our goal, which is to deliver the sound “exactly as the artist had intended” for us to hear. Moving from the AK100 to AK120, we decided to provide a Dual DAC setup to create better left and right channel separation with clearer sound quality. We thought that the Dual DAC setup would be enough, but while developing the AK240, we felt the need to further improve sound quality in order to accurately reproduce the original sound recording. After countless hours of research and testing, we were able to find the answer.
The answer was to create both a balanced output and native DSD playback through the Dual DAC setup.
Now with the AK240, we can dare say that we have gotten “that much closer” to the sound quality of the original recording.
Windows XP, Windows 7,8 (32/64bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
How to connect my AK player to my OSX devices?
1. Disconnect AK from PC
2. Download the filetransfer driver at Android File Transfer site.
3. Install the file downloaded according to the attached guide in pdf.
4. Use AK after connection with PC.